New Creative Markets: Application for consultancy engagement
The New Creative Markets Programme is an ERDF funded initiative run by Cockpit Arts, SPACE, Photofusion and Four Corners with the goal to assist small creative companies/freelancers in the digital image, design, designer making and visual arts sectors grow their businesses.
Cockpit Arts has several consultancy opportunities available to work with craft makers, who have been registered businesses for over 12 months. We are inviting applications from industry specialists who can deliver on the New Creative Markets Programme in the following areas;
Workshop and/or 1-2-1
• Market development for makers entering the retail market
• Market & profile development for makers entering the art market
• Market & portfolio development for cross disciplinary illustrators/surface designers
• Developing & managing retail product commissions
• Writing and sub-editing skills for makers
• Website and SEO review 1-2-1s/reports
• Business management 1-2-1s
The delivery schedule is September 2014 – June 2015, although consultants do not need to be available for the whole period. The training and consultancy will take place at Cockpit Arts’ premises in Holborn and Deptford.
If you wish to work with us;
Please supply a quote on headed paper stating;
• The opportunity you are applying for – specialist area and if 1-2-1, workshops or both.
• The planned learning outcomes of the workshop(s), how these will be delivered and their length.
• Your hourly rate, day rate or workshop rate
Please email the above to Madeleine Furness, Business Development Manager (email@example.com) by Monday 8th September 2014.
The New Creative Markets project is part-financed by the European Regional Development Fund Programme 2007 to 2013. The Department for Communities and Local Government is the managing authority for the European Regional Development Fund Programme, which is one of the funds established by the European Commission to help local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support local businesses and create jobs.
For more information visit www.communities.gov.uk/erdf. Strategic partners are: Autograph, CC Skills, CMS Cameron McKenna, DACS, Global Action Plan
Creative Employment Programme
In order to increase opportunities for employment in the craft sector, we successfully applied for funds from the Creative Employment Programme, supported using public funding by Arts Council England, to enable 19 craft business owners to recruit 11 paid apprentices and interns. To find out more about the Creative Employment Programme click here >
To keep up to date with our current Creative Employment opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org