Summer Open Studios 2014
FREE ENTRY | DONATIONS WELCOME
Come along! See behind the scenes and support extraordinary independent designer-makers, making craft with creative edge.
- Ceramics, homeware, fashion, jewellery and more
- More Studios! Now 170 designer-makers across two buildings
- Showcases selected by Sarah Myerscough Gallery
- Textile Fiesta! Kid’s Workshop by Zoe Powell
- Live craft demos, Installations and other attractions
- Guess the Craft! £400 worth of vouchers to be won
- Summer cocktails & seasonal delights by Hand Made Food
Holborn: 6-8 June
Cockpit Yard, Northington Street, London, WC1N 2NP
Map, Directions & Access Info >
Deptford: 13-15 June
18-22 Creekside, London, SE8 3DZ
Map & Directions & Access Info >
Public Open hours
Friday 6pm-9pm, Sat & Sun, 11am-6pm
More information coming soon!
Want to find out more about Open Studios?
Take a peek behind the scenes at Open Studios in our film by Louise Rivett.
Problems viewing the film here? Watch it on You Tube >